13.1.11

Auspicious Gateway of Tues Jan 11 2011

 11.11.11

Gaspar and I had the pleasure and joy to officiate as masters of ceremonyand to hold sacred space as we created sonic healing equations for a special ceremonial gathering on Tues Jan 11th 2011 in Cedar Valley Ontario.  We gathered in the morning at 10 am and were ready at the appointed hour of 11:11 am, with 14 highly attuned and spiritually evolved teachers, leaders and masters in a sacred circle of powerful initiations.
Along with our core team were thousands of individuals and groups who were all tuned in at the same time in sacred space around the world, creating a conscious wave of Harmonic Love and Light!

Here are the Inspirations that have since arisen from our event... 
When binary or numerical codes appear such as 11:11, 12:12 or 222 or any other combination of numbers we are being asked to tune in and give our attention to something that is happening in our consciousness field!


The Gateway of Tues Jan.11, 2011 is what I call a signal indicator or inner prompting from the divine source of our being!

Through this gateway we can perceive the interconnectedness of all things with ALL THAT IS.

It is no longer something to look forward to, it is here right now in each awakened breath. Our very breath is the connecting link to all dimensional shifts.



“ 01 01 001 --Verse One: Love”

I have been on a personal journey to understand the workings of the heart as the conveyance and initiator of Love.


Personally I have come here to share the highest flowing aspect of Love allowed by creation through the personal vehicle.


To know that everything “is” because of the gesture of Love, is to understand the master hand that weaves Light into form.

Stepping into this dimension requires care, so as to not disturb the subtle waves and frequencies of The Light being birthed. Therefore nodal infusion tubes are created for the feeding and care of each aspect of creation. Access points for The Love of All That Is to enter and uphold and uplift the core of its creation.


Beyond the appearances of what we perceive, receive and relive there is the true essential nature of Love.


Love is the prism for the translation of The Light. That is to say that love is a focalizing lens for the perfect distribution of The Light.


When we let go of the notion of our smallness, to the conditions and inhibitions of allowing ourselves to be Love, and to express Love through conducing Love then our very heart syncs up

Conscious Creation 101:


LET ONLY THE HIGHEST AND THE BEST PREVAIL IN EVERY SITUATION.

THEREFORE:

I AM IN FULL AUTHORITY OF EVERY WORD, ACT AND DEED I SOW.

I AM IN FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT I CREATE.

Every thought-feeling I create is mine and I Am solely the contributor of this state of my being.


Therefore I AM the CREATOR of my own perceptions of reality.

My task here is to remain CLEAR AND FOCUSED so that I may be alert to the changes in the flow of creation and allow my internal rhythms to adjust accordingly.


My internal presence is powerful and open when I AM BALANCED, therefore to maintain MY NATURAL INNER HARMONY it is important to keep a space of SILENCE AND STILLNESS within at all times.


When I feel something inside that disturbs and constricts my natural harmony, I am immediately able to return to my normal flow by BREATHING CONSCIOUSLY and in turn DEEPLY RELAXING my Bio-Temple (body).


I am Unaffected by anything that occurs externally as my ENTIRE BEING IS ALWAYS AT PEACE with the Whole of Creation.


In truth what I Am Experiencing externally, is created internally by my choice of whether to remain in a state of high vibration or not.


High vibrational states of consciousness produce harmonious results externally.


A high vibrational state of consciousness keeps the flow of creation moving.


While a low vibrational state of consciousness constricts the flow of creation.
IT IS MY TASK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO FIRST RETURN TO THE FLOW OF CREATION AND THEN SECONDLY HOW TO DIRECT IT LOVINGLY AND CONSCIOUSLY.


The more Open and Loving I AM towards myself, the more SILENCE AND STILLNESS I create within, the more Conscious And Aware I AM , the more Harmonious And Complete I Become, the more my vibration is raised and therefore the more my external reality becomes that too.


LOVING ACTS OF KINDNESS WITHIN CREATE LOVING ACTS OF KINDNESS EXTERNALLY!

Listening is the key!....






No comments: